The Watch Tower Lodge is closed to events due to renovations scheduled to be completed June 2022.
Rent Watch Tower Lodge at Black Hawk State Historic Site for weddings, receptions, business meetings, conferences, dinners, or any other event. The 75 year old lodge was designed by state architect Joseph Booton in 1932 and built entirely from local limestone and timber. The Watch Tower Lodge Rental Fee is $1,400 (plus a $250 damage deposit to be refunded if rules are followed and building is left in good condition) and includes:
- Room for 250 guests
- 30 60” round tables (seats 8)
- 16 30”x72” Rectangular tables
- 250 Banquet chairs
- 40 plastic outdoor chairs
- Full Kitchen (no dinnerware or utensils provided and renters hire caterer of their choice at own expense)
- Alcohol allowed with DRAM Insurance
- Event security
- Building opens for set up at 9:00 a.m. the day of event.
- Private events begin no earlier than 5:00 p.m.
- Events end at midnight and all cleanup must be finished by 1 a.m.
For a full list of amenities and rules see Rental Information
For questions, checking availability, or booking call (309) 230-8885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.