- Open year-round from sunrise to 10 P.M.
- Restrooms located throughout the park.
- Picnic areas and shelters with grills and fireplaces (all available on a first come first serve basis).
- Accessible lodge, museum, and paved trails.
- 208 acres of public use areas, prairie, and nature preserve with miles of marked hiking trails (of moderate difficulty).
- Printable Trail Map PDF
- Pets must be kept on a leash and picked up after.
- Vehicles must remain on paved roadways and parking lots.
- Stay on designated hiking trails.
- No plants, flowers, shrubs, or trees may be removed or damaged.
- No camping.
- No swimming.
- Fires allowed in designated areas only.
- No bicycles allowed on hiking trails.
- For a full list of park rules read this.